Though this is something we rarely realize, a drain block is never a sudden occurrence. There are always some distinct signs that drain in your house may get blocked. These often overlooked signs include- slow draining of water from the sink, bathroom or shower area or pooling of water.
Blocked Drains Problems
Blocked drains are a common problem in homes. These and smelly drains are not only annoying but also pose a health hazard and need to be tackled without any delay as they can compound very rapidly. Blocked drains can give rise to problems such as:
- Water logging and flooding
- Leakages and structural damages
- Drain damage difficult to tackle
- Unsanitary conditions
- Damage to electrical wiring due to leakages
- Damage to furniture, carpets, floorboards
How We Tackle Blocked drains
We are very thorough in our approach and use the latest technology in all our plumbing jobs. This is the process we follow:
- Inspections using CCTV cameras to locate the blockages
- Jet blasting equipment to remove stubborn blockages
- Use of ROOTX and VAPOROOTER -Chemical Drain cleaners- to permanently remove tree roots blocking the drains
- Recommend solutions such as patching or relining of the damaged pipes if there are any major cracks or damage to the pipes.
Address ingmelly drains problems should never be postponed. It is an indication of a drain block, therefore needs to be addressed urgently. The longer the delay, the more difficult it is to tackle the drain block. We are known for our high quality and efficient plumbing services at reasonable rates. Our expert plumbers are trained to complete their job in time, safely and efficiently.
For any plumbing enquiries, feel free to contact Mr. Splash Plumbing at this number- (02) 8093 5457 or simply send us an email via this contact us form to schedule a booking and we will respond promptly.
REDEEM SPECIAL OFFER
When you book online
Fill in your details here to become a FREE member *limited time only
ELECTRIC TO GAS CLAIM UP TO
AVAILABLE 10% OFF
NOT PER HOUR