A drain block is never a sudden occurrence in that there are always certain signs that precede it. In most instances, we tend to overlook water collecting in the sink or the bathroom and shower areas pooling up and the water draining from the sinks slower than usual. Smelly drains are one more common sign that there is a block in the pipes. These foul odours are hard to miss and in some cases, can be so severe that they spread through the entire indoor spaces of your home.
The unfortunate part is that most property owners try to “solve” the blocked drain using drain cleaners they pick up from supermarkets, or when the water doesn’t drain quickly from the sink, they may use a plunger. This is a very temporary fix. In fact, it isn’t a fix at all! The vacuum just clears the space inside the drain. Once you stop using the plunger, the block closes and the problem will recur very soon. When a sewage line gets completely blocked, the sludge and sewage water doesn’t have any choice except to move into reverse and it comes out of the toilet, sink or the other drains.
Problems That Blocked Drains Can Cause
Blocked drains are a very common problem in many homes. Apart from the fact that dealing with this blocked drain issue and the smelly drains are major annoyance, it’s also health hazard; the problem will only compound over time, if it isn’t addressed without delay. The common problems that blocked drains can cause are:
- Unsanitary environment
- Structural damage to building
- Damage to appliances and furniture
- Damage to floorboards, underlayment and carpets
- Irreparable drain damage
Blocked Drains – How We Fix Them
- CCTv Camera Inspections help us identify what is causing the block
- Jet blasting technology is use to clear the stubborn blocks
- Chemical Drain Cleaning such as ROOTX and VAPOROOTER is used to stop and kill the tree roots
- In some cases, the blocked drains also cause major cracks and damage in the pipes. During the inspection, if we do notice any damage to the drain pipe, we recommend that the specific portion be patched or relined.
High Grade Solutions
It is crucial that you address smelly drains issues without delay. The longer you delay getting it attended to, the more severe the drain block becomes. We are the experts that provide high quality plumbing services at very reasonable rates. Every plumber on our team is highly skilled and well-trained and will be able to tackle this job in the most expert manner.
We are the experts that can fix the issue that is causing smelly drains. We focus on doing the job right, the first time around.
REDEEM SPECIAL OFFER
When you book online
Fill in your details here to become a FREE member *limited time only