Gas Line Installation
Most homes come equipped with adequate gas line connections when you buy them. You never really have to worry about gas line installations until a problem crops up. However, if you add a new kitchen or remodel your home, you might need to install new lines to accommodate the design. In such cases, you need to hire an expert to help you out. At Mr Splash Plumbing, we offer high quality and precise plumbing services, which include gas line installation. So don’t hesitate to call us today and we’ll make sure that the gas line is installed on your property quickly and without problems.
Why Mr Splash Plumbing?
Based in Sydney, Mr. Splash Plumbing is a local, established business. We have years of experience in this industry and know how to do gas line installation well. With us you can expect the following:
- High Quality Work – Our plumbers have the experience and the skill to handle all kinds of jobs. Whether you want to connect a new kitchen to the main or Hot water heater installation or want to set up Gas lines for the entire house, we will be able to handle it. Our work is of high quality and durable. That means you won’t have to call us repeatedly with problems. We make sure that our gas line installation is solid and fully functional before we leave your property.
- Licensed and Insured – Gas line installation needs to be done well and precisely. If it’s not installed properly, there’s a strong chance that it would develop a fault and lead to a gas leak. That can be dangerous to your health and be a fire hazard. The assurance of having a licensed and insured company working on gas line installation is a relief to most property owners.
- Competitive Pricing – Installing gas lines can become expensive. We strive to be fair to both the customer and the plumbers by setting up a fair and transparent pricing structure. Our rates are highly competitive and won’t strain your budget. So, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Our Installation Process
Gas line installation needs to be done carefully in order to avoid future problems and we have a very methodical approach to the work:
- When you first contact us, our expert plumber will visit your property and take a note of the scope of the project.
- We always make it a point to understand what needs to be done before we take up the job.
- After that, we will give you an accurate quote about the project.
- Once you approve, we’ll get to work.
- We use only approved gas piping and fitting materials.
- We also test the system thoroughly before we consider the project done. That ensures that there are no leaks or faults in the line.
REDEEM SPECIAL OFFER
When you book online
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
Fill in your details here to become a FREE member *limited time only
ELECTRIC TO GAS CLAIM UP TO
AVAILABLE 10% OFF
NOT PER HOUR