Gas Leak Detection Plumber Sydney
A gas leak should always be taken seriously. If it’s ignored, not only would it affect your health, but also increase the risk of fire. When you have reason to suspect a leak, you need to call in the experts immediately. While the gas leak is easy to sense, it’s not really easy to pinpoint where it comes from. You need people who have experience in gas leak detection to find the problem and deal with it quickly. At Mr Splash Plumbing, we offer precise detection services.
Do You Have a Gas Leak?
As we mentioned earlier, finding out whether you have a gas leak is easy. Natural gas in an unaltered state doesn’t have any odour. A pungent gas by the name of mercaptan is added to natural gas to give it that distinctive odour. That allows the user to easily detect any gas leak. So, the moment you start smelling the odour, you need to act. The longer you ignore a gas leak, the more hazardous it is.
For Gas Leaks Detection – What to Do
- When you smell the odour of gas, don’t panic call Mr Splash Plumbing on 1300677752.
- The first thing you need to do is to extinguish any live flame and shut down your appliances.
- After that, you should immediately try to close the gas main pipe to disconnect the gas from your home. It’s always a good idea to know where the closing valve is.
- After you’ve closed the valve, open all the doors and windows to let the gas out.
- Be sure to inform everyone who’s present on the property about the gas leak. After all, you don’t want to accidentally cause a fire.
- Once you’ve taken all these steps, immediately give us a call.
- It might also be a good idea to stay away from indoors for a while. Perhaps, you could wait in your backyard until our gas leak detection experts arrived on your property. Inhaling the gas isn’t good for your health and there’s always a risk of fire.
Why Call Us?
When there’s a gas leak, you need reliable professionals to help you out. We have several years of experience in gas leak detection. Our Sydney’s Plumber are trained and extremely qualified to find the source of the leak and conduct the needed repairs quickly. You can call us at any time. We’ll arrive at your doorstep promptly, ready to handle the problem. We are a licensed and insured company so you can be sure that your interests are protected and your home will be safe. No matter how big or small the leak is, we will find it and repair it. Moreover, we won’t consider our job done until we’re absolutely certain that there are no more leaks.
REDEEM SPECIAL OFFER
When you book online
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Fill in your details here to become a FREE member *limited time only
ELECTRIC TO GAS CLAIM UP TO
AVAILABLE 10% OFF
NOT PER HOUR