The Role of Jet Blasting in Clearing Drain Blockages
No property, commercial or residential can become functional without plumbing installations. Usually toilets, baths, showers, faucets, etc. see constant use and a variety of materials like food residues, oils, grease, soaps, hair, etc. are flushed down the drain pipes without us ever noticing them.
It is also common to see tree roots entering through the cracks and rapidly growing inside the pipes as they feed on water and other nutrients in the drains. After a while, these roots become like a net and trap food remnants, soap, hair, and other debris. This creates a block causing sewer backup in the sink, toilets or shower areas. A plunger is not effective enough to clear stubborn drainage blockages.
The Specialised Approach To Clearing Drain Blocks
Just call Mr Splash Plumbing to fix drain blockages or a sewer backup issues. Our expert plumbers will reach your location immediately to inspect the problem. We treat any blocked toilets or shower drain as an emergency. We offer 24/7 services, and our plumbers are on call to promptly fix your blockage problem any time of the day and night. We use new machinery to tackle tree roots instead of hand tools and cutters and effectively clear the drain pipes.
At Mr. Splash Plumbing, we invest a significant amount of money in upgrading our machinery and skills. This has not only improved the efficiency of our professionals but has helped us provide value to customers by performing the same job in a shorter time.
Understanding What Jet Blasting Is
Our plumbing professionals always have access to up-to-date equipment, like drain CCTV cameras, and a jet blasting machine when visiting your location to fix any plumbing problem. The jet- blasting machines are extremely effective in clearing the toughest drain blocks. This is how they work:
- A flexible cable with a nozzle attachment is inserted in the pipe structure after locating the problem area.
- Water with a pressure of 5000 psi is shot through the nozzle attachment.
- We have specialised vehicles with a built-in machine unit to which the cable is attached. The cable is strong enough to reach a blockage up to 100 metres down the deepest drains.
- The jet blasting machine completely removes the greasy accumulated matter in the drains and shears the tree roots into bits. It is powerful enough to clean the drain of all debris thoroughly.
- This machine is very useful to effectively clear blockages in the sink drains, sewer drains as well as storm water drains.
Our experienced plumbing professionals have the expertise to use these latest machines to remove the drain blockages safely. While we never compromise on the quality of our work, we make sure that the solutions we provide are extremely cost-effective and that you get value for money every time you hire us.
For any plumbing enquiries, feel free to contact Mr Splash Plumbing at this number- (02) 8093 5457 or simply send us an email via this contact us form to schedule a booking, and we will respond promptly.
To read more, click here. To read more, click here.
REDEEM SPECIAL OFFER
When you book online
Fill in your details here to become a FREE member *limited time only
ELECTRIC TO GAS CLAIM UP TO
AVAILABLE 10% OFF
NOT PER HOUR